This event is designed to help in planning for those in stipendiary positions entering their final phrase of public representative ministry.
The seminars will cover:
- housing & pensions (The Church of England Pensions Board);
- some financial forward planning advice (Ecclesiastical Insurance Group);
- powers of attorney & wills (Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP);
- looking ahead vocationally to a new chapter of ministry and priesthood (The Clergy Transitions Service);
- ending with a session on well-being and spirituality in Retirement.
There will also be the opportunity for informal 1-2-1 conversations with Contributors throughout the day.
Max. 25 Participants from CofE – Bham.
The cost will be borne by Diocesan CME Funds.
Lunch is included.
Spouses/Partners are welcome; please select the correct number of tickets.
STRICTLY NO ADMITTANCE ON THE DAY WITHOUT PRIOR BOOKING.
Please click here to book. Deadline for booking is 20 November.
- Floor 8, 1 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 2BJ
- View map
- Contact Name
- Contact Number