18 September 2018 10:00 a.m. - 9 July 2019 3:30 p.m.
Who is the course for?
The course is open to Christians of any denomination. Those seeking a place would be people who:
- find others turn naturally to them to talk about their life and faith
- are stable and open to learning in their Christian faith, and keen to develop their knowledge and discipleship.
- already have, or be prepared to have, a spiritual director.
The Course Aims to:
- Encourage each person to grow and develop gifts for spiritual accompaniment
- Offer knowledge, critical awareness, and skills, for spiritual accompaniment and direction
To learn more click here to download course brochure
- £ 420 for the 14 Tuesday sessions ( payable in 3 instalments)
- St. Luke’s Church Centre, Great Colmore Row, Lee Bank, Birmingham, B15 2AT
- Contact E-mail