Growing Youth Ministry in Your Context
We are delighted that many Church of England parishes in Birmingham Diocese have some form of youth ministry. This happens in a variety of ways, in all kinds of contexts including cell groups, after school clubs, Sunday evening youth groups, drop ins, links with uniformed organisations, choirs, sports, drama and music.
Whether you have existing youth ministry that you would like to grow, or are thinking about setting up from scratch there are all kinds of ways we can help and support.
- meet you in parish to talk about your hopes and dreams
- facilitate vision days with your PCC and other interested and supporting people
- recommend resources or other projects that you might like to visit
- link you with other parishes doing similar things
- speak or preach to your congregations to envision and motivate people to be involved in the ‘cheering, praying, doing’ project
- meet people on an ongoing basis to offer support and advice
- lend resources from the library based at 1 Colmore Row
- develop and deliver training to meet your specific needs
- pray and encourage you as you move forward
We would love to come and visit you in parish – complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.