The Church of England are delighted to announce that phase two of A Church Near You is now ready for you to explore. This includes lots of new features that editors have requested. We hope you're as pleased with it as we are, and find these changes helpful as you get ready for Advent and Christmas.
Did you know that every Church of England church has a page on A Church Near You? Since launch, AChurchNearYou.com has become a major tool to encourage people into their local church. Since the site’s transformation in November 2017, even more churches are now making use of it. Is yours? Click here for eight reasons your church should be keeping your A Church Near You page up to date
The upgrade includes the ability to add news stories and news sheets, a gallery and, most excitingly, the option of using your ACNY page as your website by forwarding your domain name to A Church Near You. When logged in, you will now also be able to see your analytic information on your church's page, showing you how many people have visited your page this week, month and year.
As ever, our editor help centre is on hand to guide you through the new features, so if you would like some help, do read the help articles provided:
- How to use the new gallery
- How to choose which of your services or events appear on your homepage
- How to choose which of your news stories appear on your homepage
- How to add a news story
- How to add a notice sheet
- How to edit and unpublish new stories or news sheets
- How to use the new campaign feature
- How to use the new Inbox on ACNY