Get 5-16yr olds registered for Birmingham's biggest free holiday programme ... activities, life skills and great summer meals across 218 venues
- Clubs run 4 hours x 4 days x 4 weeks
- Varied programme for kids and teens
- Learn to cook, craft and get active (all kit provided)
- Make new friends and bring old friends...
- Enjoy great summer meals and snacks daily #FoodAndFunInBrum
Happy Healthy Holidays (HHH) is funded by the Department of Education and aims to support disadvantaged 5-16yr olds including and the City’s 50,000 Free School Meals (FSM) eligible pupils.
Please can you to help us ensure that families who need it most are able to participate in and benefit from the programme.
Registrations are open for families to book online for a Happy Healthy Holiday programme near them.
Please could you do the following:
- Print out this flyer
- Share flyers as widely through your family and community networks
- Talk to parents and young people about the programme and direct them to our website to register
- Please support families to pre-register on to the programme