A one-year ecumenical training course for lay and ordained Christians.
The course is open to Christians of any denomination. Those seeking a place would be people who:
- find others turn naturally to them to talk about their life and faith
- are stable and open to learning in their Christian faith, and keen to develop their knowledge and discipleship.
- already have, or are prepared to have, a spiritual director.
The Course Aims to:
- Encourage each person to grow and develop gifts for spiritual accompaniment in various contexts.
- Offer knowledge, critical awareness and skills for spiritual accompaniment and direction
Click here for more details. The closing date for applications is 31st March.