Working from Home, P/time, Flexible Working Hours
- To develop our Ethical Money Churches project with Birmingham & Black Country Churches
- To encourage churches to use their assets in making ethical connections to local and national organisations
- To work in imaginative partnership with congregations, using our road-tested resources and experience from South West England.
Ethical Money Churches wants to grow a community of people who are seeking to fulfil their Christian stewardship of money, savings and assets.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands theology, economics and business; and engages well with questions relating to money, finance & faith
- Has a heart for economic justice and a commitment to growing Christian discipleship in respect of money & assets
- Takes the initiative to engage effectively with a variety of churches and to inspire church leaders and congregations
Ethical Money Churches is a project of ECCR (eccr.org.uk), working with partners the Black Country Urban Industrial Mission (BCUIM) and CIGB Workplace Chaplaincy Birmingham-Solihull. ECCR is supported by the Barrow Cadbury Trust in wanting churches to contribute to a fair, resilient and sustainable economic system that serves people and planet.
12 months (with possible extension), part time 2 days per week (8hrs/day) apportioned over a four-week period, working from home with access to Birmingham & the Black Country. £27,300/annum pro rata (£10,920 for 2 days/week) on an employed basis. We will also consider applications on a self-employed basis – £16.25/hr.
Application information available from www.eccr.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/
- £27,300/annum pro rata (£10,920 for 2 days/week)
- 22 January 2018