The Studio is an exciting new development within the Communications team. It is a small group of creatives (Graphic Designer, Film maker/Animator and Production Manager) who work together to produce high quality resources for the Church of England – Birmingham and beyond. The Studio is a place to experiment and explore new ways of doing things.The Studio will produce tactical, visual resources that communicate the pioneering thought emerging from the Church of England – Birmingham.The Studio will collaborate with diocesan teams and local churches to help them flex their creative muscles too.
Part time (21 hours/ 3 days per week) for a fixed-term of 5 years, subject to funding.
- Produce high quality video and animation content for a wide variety of audiences
- Translating conceptual subject matter into a visual narratives for a range of stakeholder audience types.
- Nose-to-tail digital production: from creating ideas and scripting to shooting, editing and encoding.
- Provide creative input and ideas for future content and development.
- Liaising with the Director of Communications/ Production Manager to understand stakeholders and audiences.
- Collaborating with the Production Manager and Film-maker/Animator to produce effective, timely resources.
- Using innovation to redefine a brief within time and cost constraints.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
For full details and to apply, please see here
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, particularly from those who are currently under-represented such as Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and women.
- The Studio
- £16,800 (+ membership of the Church Worker’s Pension Scheme with 12% employer contribution)
- 1 March 2019
- Interviews on
- 19 March 2019