The Studio is an exciting new development within the Communications team. It is a small group of creatives (Graphic Designer, Film maker/Animator and Production Manager) who work together to produce high quality resources for the Church of England – Birmingham and beyond. The Studio is a place to experiment and explore new ways of doing things.The Studio will produce tactical, visual resources that communicate the pioneering thought emerging from the Church of England – Birmingham.The Studio will collaborate with diocesan teams and local churches to help them flex their creative muscles too.
Fixed-term of 5 years, subject to funding.
- Developing and delivering design briefs to produce creative, effective resources for different audiences.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing visual, interactive design.
- Liaising with the Director of Communications/Production Manager to understand stakeholders and audiences.
- Collaborating with the Production Manager and Film-maker/Animator to produce effective, timely resources.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
For full details and to apply, please see here
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, particularly from those who are currently under-represented such as Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and women.
- The Studio
- £28,000 (plus membership of the Church Worker’s Pension Scheme with 12% employer contribution)
- 1 March 2019
- Interviews on
- 18 March 2019