Castle Bromwich PCC is seeking to appoint a new part-time administrator to work in the parish office.
The Parish Administrator is the first point of contact for most enquiries. They will provide administrative, clerical and office support to the clergy and the work of the church. The appointee will also be responsible for managing the Community Hall and lettings, which includes the promotion of the facilities to private hire as well as managing existing regular paid bookings, and church and community group bookings.
The person appointed will:
● Have highly efficient office administration and multi-tasking skills
● Be computer literate (basic familiarity with MS word, excel, email and social media)
● Be able to handle confidential and sensitive information
● Be able to work alongside volunteers
● Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of contacts
● Be able to work under their own initiative, to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
● Have some understanding of the Christian church and a willingness to work within the faith community
● Have a warm and welcoming personality
Previous administrative experience is an advantage
The salary will be £10 per hour for 12 hours per week, times and days negotiable. The initial contract is for 1 year. Start date 4th September 2018
Closing date: Friday 10th August 2018, 5pm.
Shortlisting: Monday 13th August 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 21st August 2018
For full details and an application form, job description and person specification please email email@example.com