The Studio is an exciting new development within the Communications team. It is a small group of creatives (Graphic Designer, Film maker/Animator and Production Manager) who work together to produce high quality resources for the Church of England – Birmingham and beyond. The Studio is a place to experiment and explore new ways of doing things.The Studio will produce tactical, visual resources that communicate the pioneering thought emerging from the Church of England – Birmingham.The Studio will collaborate with diocesan teams and local churches to help them flex their creative muscles too.
Part time (21 hours/ 3 days per week) for a fixed-term of 5 years, subject to funding.
- Managing production requests for the Studio.
- Planning and organising production schedules for tactical communications resources for all stakeholders and audiences.
- Translating concepts and feedback re. communications needs into a range of resources for all stakeholder/audience types, in collaboration with the Film maker/ Animator and Graphic Designer.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Overseeing Studio production processes.
- Determining quality control and editorial standards.
- Liaising with Director of Communications to understand needs and motivations of varied stakeholders and audiences.
- Line management of Film maker/ Animator and Graphic Designer.
For full details and to apply, please see here
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, particularly from those who are currently under-represented such as Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and women.
- The Studio
- £19,200 (+ membership of the Church Worker’s Pension Scheme with 12% employer contribution)
- 1 March 2019
- Interviews on
- 21 March 2019