Are you the person God is calling to be Vicar of this church serving a Worcestershire parish (pop. 11,000 approx) with a varied residential community in a semi-rural setting at the edge of the City of Birmingham?
The base for worship, mission and service is a modern and highly flexible church building, enjoying a close relationship with the community school whose campus it shares. Alongside the Vicar will be four Readers and a Youth, Children and Families Minister.
The enjoyable task is:
- to proclaim the Gospel, and draw new people into faith and discipleship
- to work collaboratively with minister colleagues and further develop lay potential
- to encourage different styles of worship and new expressions of church within a generous evangelical tradition
- to demonstrate vision and passion for church growth and outreach into the community
- to work sensitively and imaginatively with the Coppice School.
Closing Date 18 January 2019 Interviews: 31 January 2019
For full details and to apply for this post, please see HERE
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, particularly from those who are currently under-represented such as Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and women.
- Church Life
- 18 January 2019
- Interviews on
- 31 January 2019